Oil & Filter Change
Need a Quick oil change? An oil and filter change is one of the most basic services your car needs. But this quick and easy procedure can turn into a nightmare scenario if you settle for less than professional service. Stripped drain plugs, loose filters, and incorrect oil are just a few of the common problems we see every week that are the direct result of low-cost oil changes.
ABOUT OUR OIL CHANGE SERVICE
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH OUR OIL CHANGE?
An oil change from our certified technicians is a comprehensive maintenance service during which we carefully replace your vehicle’s oil, top off all other fluids, replace your oil filter, and inspect your engine for leaks.
WHY IS AN OIL CHANGE IMPORTANT?
The surest route to a happy car relationship is marked by regular oil changes. They help extend the life of your vehicle and keep you running smoothly by:
• Helping to free your engine from dirt and debris so it doesn’t have to work as hard
• Protecting your engine against future rust, wear, and corrosion
HOW OFTEN DO YOU RECOMMEND AN OIL CHANGE?
Check your owner’s manual for recommended intervals. Note that driving in severe conditions can affect recommended mileages.
WHY CHOOSE 5-STAR AUTO SERVICE?
An oil change from our certified experts is a comprehensive maintenance service that includes:
• Your choice of the premium oils that are compatible with your vehicle
• Oil filter replacement
• Lubrication of all fittings
• Filling and topping off of all fluids
• Air filter check
• Engine inspection for leaks
• Complete belt and hose inspection
• Tire pressure check
• Thorough inspection of your undercarriage